Perfect Pools Phosphate Remover 1L
Instock, ready to be shipped
This listing is for 1L of Phosphate Remover.
Phosphates are the major food source for algae bases that develop within swimming pools, this product will help to prevent algae growth and development. Phosphates are a very common reason for chlorine levels to be eaten up, using this wonderful product will allow your pool sanitation to be more efficient against green pools and can reduce chlorine consumption rates within your pool.
Add 500mls per 50,000L to remove 1ppm of phosphate content, ensure that your filter is backwashed before adding this product to the skimmer.
- Promotes healthy, sparkling pool water for safe swimming conditions.
- Prevents algae growth by removing phosphates, a major food source.
- Saves money by reducing chlorine consumption.
- Effective at preventing green pools and algae growth.
- Useful for pools exposed to phosphate rich environments, such as swimming pets, birds, heavy rain, garden beds, floods, dust storms, areas with many trees, country areas.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Collections are available from our Perfect Pools service warehouse located at 15C Douglas Alexander Parade in Albany. We are open from the hours of 9am-4pm Monday to Friday and 10am-2pm Saturdays. We also offer mobile valet services and onsite service installations within Auckland by appointment email - email@example.com to arrange a visit.